From the perspective of a realtor, the scenario is highly favorable. In the case of a cash-paying buyer, the deal is usually a no-brainer. The buyer arrives, presents the funds, chooses a property, initiates the escrow process, seals the deal, and that’s it. We receive our commission, and it’s a successful day.
Selling your house for cash has its benefits, such as not having to involve a bank. When selling a house traditionally, it is necessary to have an agent who finds a buyer for you, for which you pay a fee. However, the buyer then has to qualify for a loan, which is subject to the underwriter’s approval. Selling directly to a local cash buyer eliminates the involvement of an underwriter and appraisal, giving you more control over the sale.
Let us have a look at some benefits of selling a house to a cash buyer in detail:
1. No chain:
Selling to a professional cash buyer, such as We Buy Houston Homes, can offer a speedy and secure transaction without the possibility of delays like mortgage applications and the risk of the sale falling through. There is no chain involved, ensuring certainty and peace of mind for sellers. Additionally, these buyers offer flexibility in terms of working around the seller’s preferred timeline, whether it be a quick completion within a week or a more gradual process. You are not working on anyone else’s time scales, and you have that complete comfort that they can do things at a time that suits you.
2. Getting a cash advance:
Obtaining a cash advance can prove to be very helpful in situations like making a down payment for your next home improvement project or simply enhancing your quality of life. You won’t be responsible for any additional repairs, which means that you can sell your property to a professional cash buyer without having to renovate or empty it out, regardless of its condition. Even if it’s in poor condition, it won’t impact the sale as much as it would if you were selling it to a couple or a family.
3. No fees:
You won’t have to pay any fees as the professional cash buyer will handle the solicitor’s costs and any other expenses that arise during the process. This can be quite costly, so not having to pay any fees is a significant advantage. It means you’ll have more money available to invest in your next chapter and pursue your dreams.
4. Less intrusion:
Most individuals prefer not to have frequent visitors in their homes. Opting for a professional cash buyer can ensure a swift and efficient transaction with a single visit.
5. It makes you more proceed able:
Opting to sell to a cash buyer can make you more attractive as a buyer, allowing you to proceed quickly and efficiently without being tied to a property chain. This can set you apart from other potential buyers who may be waiting for their own sales to finalize. In turn, it increases the likelihood of your offer being accepted by the seller.
If you sell to a professional cash buyer, you have a point of contact, someone that you can reach if you have any questions or any concerns at all. Most professional cash buyers, especially ones who are part of governing bodies that make sure that everything is regulated and above board.
Contact us today for selling a house to a cash home buyer in Houston, TX
- We Buy Houston Homes is a full-service home-buying company whether you are a first-time home seller or a seasoned real-estate veteran you will appreciate the ease and care.
- We are one of the most experienced cash home buyers; our process is very simple and transparent, so you will never be left in the dark on earth questions our team is very responsive and happy to help in any way.
- We view our business as a service to you, and we frequently succeed in creating the easiest home-selling transaction you will ever be a part of, unlike other home buyers who are new to the industry or large national out-of-touch corporations.
- We are local and personally view every home that we make an offer on most importantly we close 100% of the homes that we contract.
- We will actually purchase your home. Most “so-called” cash home buyers have little capital and are attempting to simply flip your contract to another buyer for a profit. Tri-State Financial Solutions, Inc/webuyhoustonhomes.com will make a non-refundable $5,000 deposit to every seller. If any potential buyer isn’t willing to do the same, they are simply attempting to flip your contract most often leading to nothing but wasted time for the homeowner.
- We are with you every step of the way it’s that easy if you are looking for absolute certainty and selling your home you can trust cash house buyers Houston.